using the world wide web to share news about my wonderful daughter, all the while brainstorming little acts of subversion

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The return of Katie's pumpkins


I went out to check my tomatoes this morning, because I have probably thirty growing right now. I peeked over at the accidental zucchini patch and noticed three HUMONGOUS zucchinis. HUGE. So I have lots of bread to make. But then, over to the left, I spotted this huge green thing that we can only assume is a pumpkin. It's a little bigger than a basketball. I think we planted some over there to see what would happen. It was a nice surprise, though, in addition to these HUGE zucchini. Seriously- like two feet long or something.

So look out for our now-annual Halloween pic, complete with a home-grown pumpkin!

No comments: