using the world wide web to share news about my wonderful daughter, all the while brainstorming little acts of subversion

Saturday, March 14, 2009

That other shoe may be dropping

The past two weeks have been relatively painless: passing nausea, no fatigue.

With Katie, the nausea didn't hit til week six...and that would be today. Wouldn't you know it, I'm not feeling so hot today. When I ate this morning, I felt better and I even got a nap since Mom's here. But when I woke up, I still felt exhausted and my lunch was not appetizing at all.

Like Steph and I said this morning, though, at least it means I'm pregnant. I can't complain about that whatsoever. Looks like my ovary is still a little superstar...so far. :)

5 comments:

Shaina said...

Whoa! Congratulations on your pregnancy, that is soooo exciting!!!

MaryAnn said...

Thanks!! I'm super excited (cautiously so, I should say...it's still so early).

Hope the wedding planning is going well!

Vanessa said...

Since I've had a miscarriage, I can honestly say I'm glad you're feeling crappy! :)

Amanda @ Life in bloom said...

ugh morning sickness! But being pregnant and healthy is the only positive with that!

MaryAnn said...

It's still not too bad, just more pronounced the past two days than it had been the previous two weeks. I'm much, much achier than I was with Katie- ever. It sucks that I want my ass kicked as a sign of a good pregnancy. But, it's true. I worry that I don't feel as tired as I remember with Katie, and I'm trying to remember what the sickness was like with Katie to compare being pregnant now with then. Maybe I'm not as relaxed as I thought I was...so I'll definitely take feeling like crap if it equals a baby in November.

Oh- and I am SO weepy. I was watching something the other day- it may have been the Closer- and I could not stop choking up. It was slightly emotional and I had tears in my eyes. It's nuts!