using the world wide web to share news about my wonderful daughter, all the while brainstorming little acts of subversion

Monday, July 21, 2008

Household espionage

Just something that gave me a good laugh last night:

Eric was sitting at my desk in our rolling chair. The chair is directly across from the door to Katie's room. I was on the couch, and saw her crawl out of her room, carrying or pushing- I don't remember which- one of her toys.

A few seconds later, Katie was over at the dinner table, grabbing something off of the top of it that she shouldn't be. Eric tried to roll over to her to get the whatever-it-was out of her hand...

"I've been sabotaged!" He said.

Evidently, Katie had stuck that toy she was crawling with behind the wheel of the chair and Eric couldn't roll it over to grab the thing out of her hand.

My little spy. She is a crafty child.

No comments: